Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cedarlane


Ok now that Thanksgiving is over, I need a break from holiday food.
Now this Eggplant Parmesan is sooooo good I tried it a few weeks ago and let me tell you something it is one of the best eggplant parmesan. The last eggplant parmesan I had before this was at a resturant it was so under cooked and cost me $12! This one here only cost $3+
I was so impressed with it I went and got more and today I will be trying the tofu encilada to see how its like I normally don't eat tofu/mexican mean but hey I figured I will give it a try I will keep you guys updated on how it taste!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey your blog is so exciting! You're like a food critic! Yea, I'm cozying up my place more. Hehe! Is your sister still visiting? How's that going?

alicesg said...

Yummy... Thanks for popping over my blog.

Cool, your mom and grandmother are from Sarawak.

Never visit Sarawak before, heard the kolo mee tasted so much better over there.