Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Craving for Thai Food Week



This week I've been craving Thai food. The top picture is the Drunken Noodles aka Pad Ki Mao . There is no alcohol in it at all its a very spicy noodle and suppose to help with hang overs. Well the very first time I tried this noodle was in Hawaii and I was hooked. I got mine today at a place called Thai Bistro at Medford Oregon and it was FANTASTIC! Mine looked better than the pic but I didn't have my camera with me so I had to get one online.
Now the soup came as a real surprise. It was my first time getting canned Thai soup and believe me I was not expecting it to be any good at all. However, to my greatest delight it was fantastic! Lets put it this way I went back the the supermarket and got 3 more!! It's not too spicy but enough to satisfy me I had it with rice such a comforting meal that was.
So I would like to thank the company Simply Asia for making this soup!

No comments: