Saturday, January 17, 2009

Weekend Breakfast Yum Yum!


I went to the Apple Cellar Bistro right by where I live for breakfast last weekend. I was going to blog about it but got distracted by the peacocks who still come to visit on a daily basis.
Anyway I love this breakfast it cost around $10. It is called the Sunrise Scramble it consist of eggs of course, bacon, tomatoes, green onions & cheddar cheese topped with avocado! I get to pick between rosemary herbed potatoes, harsh browns or tomatoes. I picked hash brown as you can see because I am not too fond of rosemary it can be pretty strong don't you think?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh that all looks SO good!!! I have been a pig lately too since my sis and niece came into town. They just left so I have some quiet time again. Hehe! Poor Quincy was being tortured by my niece.