Monday, April 13, 2009

Quick Grocery

Ahhh I went and got some good eats today for the week. Acutally I got more than this but they were all in little bags and you won't be able to see it anyway. Just some vegetables.

Here I got

-Luna Bars and Luna Cookie they finally have the White Chocolate Macadamia I got 2 and ate one of it already. Let me tell you this it is beyond delicious!

- Cliff Z Bar

- Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin Bread it so so good I got the muffins last time.

- Frozen food by Kashi I decided to try these two after another blogger went on and on about how good it is! I will let you know of course once I have tried it.

- Last box is also frozen food its eggplants in little bites liek how chicken nuggets are I thought it looked interesting so we will see!

- Kettle Chips omg I think before I go back to Hawaii I will buy 10 of these chips I know it will be double the price back in Hawaii.

- Kombucha

- Wallaby Yogurt OMG they were having a sale 5 for $1 you bet I grabbed 5 only showing 2 in the pic!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Haha, I love your grocery haul!
Mmmmm Kettle Chips, and oh my, I wish I could find wallaby yogurt, they sound great!

Anonymous said...

My dad is a HUGE fan of Kettle Chips.. I remember these = )

alicesg said...

Wow that's a lot of grocery shopping. :) I always love to visit the grocery section.

Thinspired said...

I love seeing what people buy at the grovery store :) I am always looking in people's carts and I think other people do too, so it's a great feature on your blog. Kettle Chips are SO good!

soulchocolate said...

I am a huge fan of Kettle chips! My favorite flavor is Honey Dijon mustard! Have you tried that flavor?