Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Today's Eats

Hey all of you hope you had a great day! I put a new definition up on the right.


So this morning after spin class I made this


Sprouted muffins with egg beaters and cheese yummy!

So I decided to try a different sauce with my tofu . So I bought this new sauce


Raspberry Chipotle Dipping & Cooking Sauce. It is really delicious Sweet and Spicy!

I cooked up some tofu had it with the sauce on the side plus some quinoa summer salad I got at the deli it was such a delicious meal!



Here is how the tofu look after been dipped in the sauce.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to beat a good old egg and cheese, but baked tofu and quinoa comes close!

Melita said...

that sauce looks pretty tasty!

Anonymous said...

Give me some of that sauce girl... yummers

Anonymous said...

That sauce looks amazing!
Where did you get it?

Cavalock said...

the sauce looks great, will try to look for it in my part of the woods. <^;^>

Rosemary said...

You are certainly adventurous and so creative with your meals!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

I wanna eat breakfasts at your house! You know how to do it right!
~ingrid