Monday, November 24, 2008

Pomegranate Chip


I saw this today and I am sure its something new as I have never seen it before. Decided to try it since pomegranate is my favorite fruit. I know its either you love it or hate it. It the same with this particular ice cream I totally love it if you have a very sweet tooth this might not be for you but who knows. Has a slight tart flavor of the fruit and the taste of the dark chocolate chip.
On the Haren Dazs website it does suggest having it with a late harvest Zinfandel and I think they might be right!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

OH MY GAWWWWWWWWD!!!!!!! I need this now. Right now!!

soulchocolate@hotmail.com said...

Oh Yummy! I must keep my eye out for this one, I haven't seen it around where I live! Thanks for the pomegranate alert- I am a big fan of pomegranate too ;-)

Deb said...

Oooh - pom chip - and wine?!? i'm game!

Our poms have been so cheap lately - Safeway is BOGO! Maybe i can sprinkle some over the top;)

grace said...

um.....yum. i shall be keeping my eyes peeled for this--what a creation. :)