Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sonic Fever

Ok in case you guys don't know this I just moved from Hawaii to Ashland Oregon and we do not have a sonic in Hawaii!. Well after seeing the commericals on TV a zillion times the junk food addict in me just had to go try it. I got the Bacon Cheeseburger Toaster and boy did I LOVE IT! I even tried their chocolate cheesecake bites with caramal sauce ooooooooh so good! I know I know heartburn alert but I can' help it yum yum. Now before you all have a heartattack, I made up for it by going to the gym did 1 hour of elipitical and swam 10 laps! I would put the pic of the bites but I can't seem to find one!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are hilarious! I think you are more of a food addict than I am! I admit, though...I love Sonic and their toaster sandwiches.