Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just Another Day


This morning woke up and there was some morning snow took a pic just to show you all. Peacocks still came by today and hung out all day.
Yummy black forest cake had a craving so I got it.
I went to see Slumdog Millionaire and totally loved it! In Ashland there is hardly ever a line for movies since its such a small town but today wow there was 90% of them seeing this movie!
Notice I changed my layout again ahhhhhh I got bored with the other one heheheh decided to keep it simple like I did before so much easier to look at don't you agree.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks fabulous.... care to share the recipe? = )

Michelle said...

Oh you just made my tummy growl with that cake! Can you believe this snow? We didn't get any where I'm at but the hills were covered in white this morning!

alicesg said...

The cake looked so yummy. Cool, that the peacocks still at your backyard. I was about to ask you about them. Do you leave bird's seeds or grains for them? What do they eat? Your flowers? Hope we get to see chicks soon. :)

Erica said...

Thank you for your comment on blog :) That is so crazy that you live close to some of the places where they have filmed lost! Very cool!! That cake looks amazing!

Unknown said...

Wait - I am confused. I thought you were in hawaii for some reason - but it snowed? It's snowing here too -I dont' like snow and even I have to admit it's pretty to look at today :)

The Blonde Duck said...

Love the new layout!