Monday, January 5, 2009

Senor Sams


Ok I went back to Senor Sams again I was so hungry and needed a big meal. I ordered the Canitas Special! Now I know it looks like its all greens but trust me its not they do give u alot of meat what I love about this canitas is that they do not fry their pork at all its all steamed! I have been places where they fry the pork and didn't care much for it. I ask for extra rice instead of getting beans. What I love about this place is that they give you salad and chips with salsa! Yum Yum! This plate cost $8.25

3 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

It looks great! Meat and greens--sounds delicious.

Michelle said...

This looks healthy and I just love any salad at a mexican restaurant!

alicesg said...

Looked very delicious and yummy. Very worth the price.