Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yummy Bites

Happy Tuesday!!! Oh I bought this Eggplant Parm Bites yesterday and tried it out. There is not much eggplant in it well it is super small as you can see but oh it is quite delicious! I am going to buy it again!







Here is how it looks inside I had it with some greens and a small slice of bread (not sprouted)


Chow down with my favorite drink at the moment Kombucha! I have to drink up on this stuff as again in Hawaii this is going to cost quite a bit!!



4 comments:

Ingrid_3Bs said...

It all looks good...I'm starving!

Thanks for the yogurt info.
~ingrid

Anonymous said...

I just tried eggplant in the kashi meal I had the other day and really liked it so I will have to give these a try!

Sharon said...

WHOA, those eggplants look good!

Squirrel said...

looks good, noodlegirl!

Last night I tried Spinach artichoke bites by Morningstar. They would be great served with a little pasta with garlic , a salad of baby greens salad and a slice of melon. A nice meal for hot weather.