Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Delights!

Happy Sunday hope all of you are having a great day! Ahhh its so sunny I simply love it! Well look what I had for breakfast!



Got this at Market Of Choice yesterday Fruit Continentals and in the middle is a Caramel Nut Continental. I think thats what they call it.


Followed by a drink of Kombucha!
I didn't finish all the pasties yet! My plan is to go to yoga class after blogging then later this afternoon I am going to go see "Angels and Demons". What are you doing today?

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh, pastries love! Totally my favorite~
And Kombucha! I can't seem to find them in stores. :(

Anonymous said...

angels and demons! I read the book, and thought it was really good...please review! >__<

Shannon said...

yummy treats! i went to friendly's today with my brother. going to see angels & demons tomorrow night! hope its good

Rosemary said...

Those pastries would add 10 pounds to me but my they look good. Love your Haute box from Micheals...