Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Thursday!

What a lovely sunny day. Not much to do this week thankgoodness. So yesterday I went to Market of Choice and look at those big balls! Can you guess what they are? They are so big I actually asked the girl helping me if that really is what it is as usual I get the "stone" face look and she say if it say it is then it is what a dumb ass!




Well the answer is Falafel I don't know about you but those are the biggest ones that I have seen! Did any of you guess correctly? I only got 2 just to make sure it taste alright. As you can see on my plate I was lucky enough to get some quinoa summer salad oh those are so popular at the deli and i had some garlic mashed potatoes oooooh Delicious!


Balls on the inside not too shabby huh.
Anyone from the East Coast would know this treat as they do not sell it anywhere else I think!

I think I ate the whole box myself not at one sitting of course lol!



Its so bad for you thats why it taste so good its like a big giant twinkie but not as greasy.




I had a major big craving for ham and cheese sandwich so I made myself one with spinach, laughing cow cheese and ham of course on sprouted bread!





3 comments:

Jackie @PhamFatale.com said...

lovely healthy meal packed with proteins. I love making big falafel balls, I feel like I get more crust, which is my favorite part. :P

Peanut Butter Swirl said...

oh goodness your dinner just looks fabulous :D
love the laughing cow cheese & ham sammie!

alicesg said...

Wow it looked so good. I love potatoes.