Friday, September 25, 2009

Good Eats Part 2

Hey all of you! I just want to let you all know that even though I been busy all week with my unpacking (finally got everything off the POD) every morning before leaving, I spend some time to read your blogs even though I have not commented on some lately. It is such a stress release believe it or not! So thank you all!

I have alot of food pics coming up but thought I would share what I been having this past week or so I am too lazy to put it in order lol!



My all time favorite Indian Roti Pratha I just love this bread I used to have it for breakfast all the time growing up in Singapore. So you can imagine my joy when I found it at the India Market in Hawaii. I have not had this in over a year as they do not have it in Ashland.



Some fruits as a snack! Papaya and Watermelon!


Can't go without some cake right! One of my all time favorite Strawberry Shortcake



Sesame Bread from Safeway yum!




More edible flowers salad






My favorite Kashi Cereal with Chia







Picture of my big cup side view it only cost me $0.25 at the rummage sale.






Ohhhhhh this is becoming one of my favorite burger. There is this place in Hawaii called Burger on the Edge. It opened up 2 years ago but I didn't bother going as all I heard was how expensive it was. However 2 weekends ago my gf wanted to go there and I got this for $6.99 one of the cheaper prices. You can make your own burger too. This one is called Thai-riffic! It has beef , crispy onions, mushrooms and a sweet chilli sauce it was DELICIOUS!



















Last but not least, one of my favorite take out breakfast! The Breakfast Quesadilla, I had it with a little bit of cheese, eggs, asparagus, and spinach along with some potatoes on the side!










I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. My next project is opening my boxes that has all my cookbooks and others.










7 comments:

alicesg said...

Hope you have unpacked all your boxes. The food all looked so yummy and delicious. Thanks for dropping by my blog and I have more yummy food photos for you. :)

Melita said...

the pic of the papaya and watermelon are literally making me drool :) they look so fresh and delish.

Pam said...

Lots of good eats! I especially love the breakfast quesadilla - great flavor combination.

Marjie said...

Pretty good meals for someone who's struggling to unpack a POD! Your breakfast fritter looks great, and I love your 25 cent mug. those are the best for eggs, oatmeal, soup, a small serving of pasta, anything in a hurry! Enjoy reconnecting with your cookbooks, and I hope you're settled quickly.

♥peachkins♥ said...

the flower salad looks interesting..

Ingrid_3Bs said...

You know? You really eat good AND in Hawaii to boot!
~ingrid

Sophia said...

oh my goodness! That burger does look REALLY good and juicy! Wow!