Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wraps


Last Saturday after yoga class, a friend and I decided to go to this place called Pangea in Ashland to have dinner it is our first time there. They sell wraps and paninis! I was really eyeing the chocolate panini on the menu but I went for the chicken wrap (Green) and my friend went for the tuna wrap (red). It was pretty good but I think I would have been more satisfied if they served it with fries or something as I was still a little hungry after that meal.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh man, I love wraps!! Don't you feel silly taking pictures of your food. I do sometimes..but it's gotta be done for the blog! Lol! Have a GREAT Christmas!!!

The Blonde Duck said...

I love pangea! We have one here. Get the paninis next time--it's a lot more filling.

Anonymous said...

These wraps look so gorgeous. I would chomp these down in a second!

alicesg said...

It looked so good and yummy. You must have fun eating especially after yoga. :)